Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Beginnings

Sometimes in life, things happen. Things that shake up what we thought our life would turn out to be. You think you know who you are, where you're going, what your life is now and is going to be like. And then, something happens that shakes that to the core and forces you to re-evaluate. This is where I am now.

I'm pretty much starting from scratch. Literally. I got rid of a ton of stuff and have had to buy completely new things. In general, I'm okay with that because it helped me declutter and allowed me to redefine my living space and helped me to feel like I'm starting new. I bought a brand new couch and chair, new lamps, new bathroom textiles, etc. I still have a ways to go, but hopefully it'll be more complete soon. My every day is much different now than it had been for the past four years. I'm starting from scratch in terms of figuring out what to do with my time now. 

I'm in the process now of finding my life and sharing what I discover and what I'm enjoying, and that's what this blog is for. I'll have posts about baking (as this is replacing my former baking-only blog), crafts that I'm going to make, trips I'll go on, and other daily adventures or thoughts that help me in finding the life that is waiting for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment